Terms and Conditions
- Infant and Child Seats are only available in Minivans. Sedans cannot have child seats at the moment due to space constraints.
- There are maximum luggage restrictions depending upon the capacity and safety limits of the vehicle you choose.
- We book Hourly service within a range of 20 miles only.Door to Door or Long Distance Service is referred for hiring vehicles for a longer time.
- There will be no refund of fee for cancellation of service, if request is made less than 8 hours before the service time. You can cancel your booking 8 hours before the service time.
- A two way toll is charged for Airport Pick up and Drop services as per Airport Authority rules.
- We may cancel the booking in case of Snow Storm or Heavy Rainfall. The fee will be refunded to the customer in that case.
- Parking fee and toll charges may differ for long distance services based on customer’s preference. In that case extra charge is paid in cash to the driver or will be charged through credit card post service.
- In addition to service fee, 10 Dollars will be charged as Holiday Surcharge on account of public holidays.
- 20% is charged as Gratuity and is included in the service fee.
- An additional 10 Dollars will be charged as Night charges between 2200 hours to 0400 hours.
- For Airport Shuttle Service the driving distance to the destination may varry depending on stops for picking for passengers who will share the ride with you.
- For International passengers, we provide 45 mins waiting time free of charge after the flight has landed. After the free waiting period a charge of 55$ per hour for Sedan and 65$ per hour for Minivans. This is also applicable for NO SHOW. So make sure you cancell your booking if you are cancelling your travel.
Cancellations & No Shows:
- All trips cancelled within 3 hours scheduled pick up time in Massachusetts will be charge full fare.
- All trips cancelled within 6 hours scheduled pick up time outside of Massachusetts will be charge full fare.
- All no shows will be charged a full fare.
- Non airport pick ups: after grace period of 15 minutes elapsed, waiting time will apply
- Domestic Arrivalls: after 30 minutes grace period elapsed, waiting time will apply
- International Arrivals: after 60 minutes grace period elapsed, waiting time will apply
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Our driver got struck in jam and my family was standing outside the Waltham Airport. As it was night time, no prepaid taxi was available at the airport. That very moment I called Boston Airport Taxi and we were home safe and sound in very less time.
SERVICES WHAT WE DO?
Where to Meet Your Driver at Logan Airport Outside every Airport Exit we have a ‘Limo stand’, designated by Airport Authorities.BOOK NOW
Airport Car Service
Here is what people say about our Airport transfer service. Here is what people say about our Airport transfer serviceBOOK NOW
For families and students groups, minivans are the best choice of transport as they offer ,We also provide comfortable child..BOOK NOW
Avail long distance rides from Boston to other major cities around Massachusetts. We take you all the way to New York, Manchester..BOOK NOW
OUR EXPERT CAR SERVICES
RELATED NEWS FROM BOSTON MA
Dorchester car collision involving police vehicle leave 3 hurt
Head on collision involving a Chevrolet Impala and a police transport vehicle. The crash occurred in Dorchester on Boston Street.... (Read more)
Remnant of Boston’s Brutal Winter Threatens to Outlast Summer
Now that it is July, it is easy to think of Boston’s record snowfall last winter as a bad dream.... (Read more)
Boston Marathon Bomber Suspect Files for New Trial
Lawyers for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev filed a motion for a new trial Monday, less than two weeks after he was formally sentenced to death for the 2013 attack.... (Read more)